SonicJPNews archive blog: SoA gives you a poetry lesson

2019/04/18

SoA gives you a poetry lesson

News from 2019.04.18
Archived on 2019.04.25

An easy guide for poetry by SoA.

Mine is:

When faced with danger
Like friends who come to your aid
Two fox tails spinning


Does that mean...Tails is going to be both my friend and my enemy?
A danger like that little fox... I wonder what that could be...


I still can't really get used to Haiku in English. It feels so weird to read them out loud. I guess it's because in Japanese we don't count syllables but characters, and it creates totally different atmosphere when you can't read the words flat (like in Japanese) to flow with the 5-7-5 rhythm. Language is fun but difficult!

-----------------------------
🍵Please support me through Ko-fi! Or a cup of tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts on this post!