SonicJPNews archive blog: Ohshima-san draws Lupin the Third upon Monkey Punch's death

2019/04/17

Ohshima-san draws Lupin the Third upon Monkey Punch's death

News from 2019.04.17-18
Archived on 2019.04.25

On of the great Manga artists, Mr. Monkey Punch, has passed away.
Upon this news, Ohshima-san drew an art of Lupin the Third.

"Master Monkey Punch!!
Lupin the Third influenced me greatly.
Thank you very much, Master Monkey Punch."
- Naoto Ohshima

"This is Lupin's illustration I drew when I was 15.
I think this was my origin.
Thank you very much."
- Naoto Ohshima


Rest in Peace, Kazuhiko Kato-san. Your iconic work will be remembered forever.

-----------------------------
🍵Please support me through Ko-fi! Or a cup of tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts on this post!