SonicJPNews archive blog: Senoue-san and Maekawa-san on Sky Deck, SA

2019/04/05

Senoue-san and Maekawa-san on Sky Deck, SA

News from 2019.04.05
Archived on 2019.04.22

Senoue-san and Maekawa-san talk on Twitter about NiGHTS and Sonic Adventure!

One day, Senoue-san found this tweet by a fan...
"I died (woke up from dream) over few hundred times in NiGHTS, but in Sonic Adventure (DC), I think I dies over ten thounsand times because I suck at it (mainly in Sky Deck).
I really like Senoue-san's edgy SA music, but because of this, 'Sky Deck a Go! Go!' is sort of a traumatic piece for me *lol*"
- NOS

"(to Maekawa-san) ...Did you hear that?"
- Jun Senoue

And Maekawa-san replied...
"Oh come on, ten thousand times is exaggerating!"
- Shiro Maewaka


So fun to see them talking on Twitter.
Was Sky Deck also this traumatising for you?
-----------------------------
🍵Please support me through Ko-fi! Or a cup of tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts on this post!