SonicJPNews archive blog: All contents moved from old to new archive blog! Finally!

2019/04/03

All contents moved from old to new archive blog! Finally!

News from 2019.04.03-04
Archived on 2019.04.22

Woohoo, I finally finished transferring all contents from the old archive blog on Tumblr.
I'm really glad to have decided to move to Blogger, things are much easier and intuitive over here. My motivation for the archiving work (which is really time consuming and can become very repetitive) is much higher now.
It's a shame I didn't do it right from the beginning, but - late is better than never.

Anyway, thank your for those who donated for the work I do! I really appreciate your support.
If you want something to be translated, just tell me and I'll do my best, though it would most likely take some time!


-----------------------------
🍵Please support me through Ko-fi! Or a cup of tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts on this post!