SonicJPNews archive blog: Tomorrow is SEGA FES 2019!

2019/03/28

Tomorrow is SEGA FES 2019!

News from 2019.03.28
Archived on 2019.04.17

It's finally time! SEGA FES 2019 is starting tomorrow and show us new stuff from SEGA over the weekend!

Here are words from the officials:
"It's SEGA FES 2019 from tomorrow for two days, but never stress yourself too much!"
- Sonic Committee

"I don't have a job as DJ this year, but if you are goin to SEGA FES, please enjoy it. (As for myself, I might have something to announce in the next few days!)"
- Tomoya Ohtani

"Tomorrow is SEGA FES. Asuka & Asuka, CHAGE & CHAGE. Final Form Ride-!
I'm planning to go to Akihabara before noon. I've got to see the stage event for Mega Drive Mini. I don't know anything about what's going to be revealed, so I'm very excited!"
- Mazin (Masato Nishimura)

Each to their own. Enjoy SEGA FES if you are going!
-----------------------------
🍵Please support me through Ko-fi! Or a cup of tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts on this post!