SonicJPNews archive blog: SEGA Official becomes a Taiyaki producer?!

2019/03/23

SEGA Official becomes a Taiyaki producer?!

News from 2019.03.21-22
Archived on 2019.04.15

SEGA Official becomes a Taiyaki producer?!

The person behind SEGA Official is trying out new recipe for Taiyaki again!
She already arranged a new recipe once with Natto and it became a popular menu for SEGA's Taiyaki Shop. What sort of cool idea does she have this time?

"Done.
Yes, the combination of corned beef's saltiness and cheese is perfect, and I think they will be tasty together in Taiyaki dough. It's also good for light meal between gaming.
Alright, I'll write up a plan for SEGA's Taiyaki tomorrow! (What's my main job actually?)"


"Since I am a very active person, I came to the Ikebukuro branch of SEGA's Taiyaki shop. They will kindly try out my recipe."

"What recipe you ask me? It's the SEGA Taiyaki's corned beef tryout. I realized it fits well with cheese, so we are using processed cheese as a topping.
It's a straightforward way to follow our company's motto 'Creation is Life' with my footwork - TRY anything! "

It actually looks pretty good! It reminds me of crepe with salty fillings. Sweet Taiyaki dough and salty cheese + corned beef sounds perfect! I wanna try it out...

-----------------------------
🍵Please support me through Ko-fi! Or a cup of tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts on this post!