SonicJPNews archive blog: Naka-san visits old SEGA HQ again: all traces of SEGA are gone

2019/03/21

Naka-san visits old SEGA HQ again: all traces of SEGA are gone

News from 2019.03.21
Archived on 2019.03.24

Naka-san re-visited the old building of SEGA HQ again to discover that the SEGA logos are now completely gone.

He posted following tweets with pictures:

"I visited the Haginaka Park near SEGA Enterprises for my children's bike riding practice, and I took this opportunity to see the building again. All of the signboards and logos on the ground were removed. According to a guardman, due to confidentiality he can't tell me what the next company is going to be, but the construction starts next week. I wonder if it's going to be taken down. "

-----------------------------
🍵Please support me through Ko-fi! Or a cup of tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts on this post!