SonicJPNews archive blog: A figure of the old SEGA HQ? Naka-san bursts out ideas

2019/02/27

A figure of the old SEGA HQ? Naka-san bursts out ideas

News from 2019.02.27
Archived on 2019.03.08

Continuing his thread on the old SEGA HQ, Yuji Naka-san commented as follows on a tweet saying that a figure for the SEGA Enterprises building might sell:

"SEGA Enterprises HQ figure, that sounds good. If it happens, I want it to have each floor with reimagination of me developing Sonic or Yu-san creating OutRun and so on. Oh, I want R360, Gallaxy Force and Power Drift in the first floor. They better recreate the Sonic in the entrance hall too. Now this sounds more like a DeAGOSTINI model."

Somebody should realize all these ideas!

-----------------------------
🍵Please support me through Ko-fi! I'm not a fan of coffee, but a cup of hot tea would help me translate things faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts on this post!