SonicJPNews archive blog: Further SEGA-people's reactions on Mega Drive Mini

2019/04/03

Further SEGA-people's reactions on Mega Drive Mini

News from 2019.04.02
Archived on 2019.04.21

Yuzo Koshiro-san, the sound composer of SEGA, addressed his participation to MEGA DRIVE MINI project:



Also, Mazin-san is very hyped for MEGA DRIVE MINI the whole time, and Okunari-san is happy to see that. :D
 "I heard there will be separately-sold MEGA DRIVE MINI's pads, and I think I might buy multiple of them meaninglessly because I wanted the fighing pads badly."
- Mazin
"Good to see you pressing the directional button in full."
- Yosuke Okunari


Who else is excited for MEGA DRIVE MINI?
-----------------------------
🍵Please support me through Ko-fi! Or a cup of tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts on this post!