SonicJPNews archive blog: Fourth Sonic Twitter Takeover 2019 - Summary & Transcription & 日本語訳

2019/05/23

Fourth Sonic Twitter Takeover 2019 - Summary & Transcription & 日本語訳

News from 2019.05.23
Archived on 2019.06.21

Hi everyone! I hope you have all enjoyed the 4th Twitter Takeover by official Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter account of the US a month ago.

Every year the takeover crew is growing in number; now adding to the last year's members Sonic, Dr. Eggman and Shadow, Tails has joined the team this year to receive hundreads of questions gathered from Sonic fans from all over the world.

We're here to refresh your memory of this extremely amusing event with the summary & transcription of every Q&A video tweets by the official account, alongside with Japanese translation for the Sonic fans in Japan!
Translations are combination and modification of those by @celeritas128 and me, @Knuttunk55 .

第四回Sonic Twitter Takeover (ソニック・ツイッター乗っ取りイベント) が今年もますます賑やかで楽しそうだったので、すべてのQ&Aを転写し、日本語に翻訳してみました。ご参考にどうぞ。
翻訳はルセスさんと私Knuttunk(クヌート)のものを合わせ、なるべく原作の表現に近くなるように調整しています。修正の提案があればコメントで指摘お願いします!
また、ルセスさんがまとめてくださったTwitterモーメントで元になった翻訳を見ることができますので、こちらもご覧ください。

2019ソニックTwitter Takeoverの日本語訳その1

2019ソニックTwitter Takeoverの日本語訳その2

2019ソニックTwitter Takeover 日本語訳 byクヌートさん

ルセスさん、ありがとうございます!
それではどうぞお楽しみください。

Alright, let's start off!


1. Event announcement & casts getting ready!

As the official Sonic the Hedgehog account announced the date and time of the event, four casts were revealed to take part to the 4th Takeover! As the fans responded cheerfully, Mike Pollock (voice of Dr. Eggman), Roger Craig Smith (voice of Sonic), Aaron Webber (Social Manager of US Sonic Team) tweeted their passion and additional useful information to raise the spirit further.



2. The day has come! Get ready for the event start!

Finally it's Friday! The crew are in Los Angeles, making final adjustments for the big fun event and getting ready - so are the fans with their list of questions held tight in their hands. Are you ready?



Now it's time to ask!


Oops, it seems like there was a technical problem, but that does not stop the Takeover from happening! Just hold on a little while and send in more questions!

3. Aaand... It's 4th Sonic Twitter Takeover!


Transcription and Japanese translation below with these icons for each character:
🔵Sonic ソニック by Roger Craig Smith
🥚Eggman エッグマン by Mike Pollock
⚫️Shadow シャドウ by Kirk Thornton
🦊Tails テイルス by Colleen O'Shaughnessey


*Transcription of Q&As were reordered according to the order in the official summary video embedded below.
※質問と回答の順番は投稿順ではなく、公式のまとめ動画に準じています



Aw yeah! This is happening!


Introduction to 4th Sonic Twitter Takeover
🔵Hey what's up everyone? Sonic here. Excited to be with you all for our fourth ever Twitter Takeover. You can ask me any questions you - *knocking on the door* Oh sorry, one sec. Yeah? Hello? Oh, Tails!
 「ようみんな元気か?ソニックだ!第四回Twitter Takeoverにようこそ!どんな質問でも答え…(ノック音)おっと、ちょっと待ってくれよな。はーい…Oh、テイルス!?」
🦊Hey Sonic! I heard you are doing that Twitter thing again. Can I join this time?
 「やあソニック、またツイッターのあれやってるって聞いたよ。今回はボクも参加して良いかな?」
🔵Of course! ...You uh, didn't invite Knuckles though, right?
 「もちろん!…ナックルズまで呼んでたりしてないよな?」
🦊Nah, just me! But ah... I think Eggman was actually waiting outside...
 「ううん、ボクだけだよ。でもエッグマンが外で待っていたような…」
🥚Surprise!!!
 「サプラーーイズ!!」
🦊Ahh...
 「はぁ…」
🥚You didn't think you could host another one of these without me around, did you, Sonic? Oh! And I brought a friend!
 「ワシ抜きでまたこの催しが出来るなぞ思っておらんだろうなソニック!友達も連れてきとるぞい!」
⚫️I'm still not your friend, Doctor. I just felt this Twitter Takeover could use a little help from the ultimate lifeform.
 「誰が友達だドクター。この乗っ取り企画には究極生命体の手助けが必要だろうと判断したまでだ」
🔵Ah well, it's a bit crowded in here now, but we'll make this work! Tweet us a questions today on Twitter with the hashtag #AskSonic, and you might get a special response from us!
 「まあちょっと狭苦しくなっちまったが、なんとかなるだろ。今日#AskSonicのハッシュタグを使って質問を送ってくれれば、オレたちからの答えが聞けるかもしれないぜ!」
⚫️Wait. Why is it #AskSonic? I think it should be #AskShadow.
 「待て、何故#AskSonicだ。#AskShadowの方がいいだろう」
🥚Or #AskEggman! I do have a PhD.
 「#AskEggmanでもいいと思うんじゃが!ワシ博士学位あるし!」
🦊Or #AskTails! I know all sorts of stuff, I -
 「#AskTailsもいいんじゃないかな、僕って物知りなんだよ」
🔵Guys, guys, guys, guys! It's just, it's just... #AskSonic, okay? You can all answer, don't worry!
 「ちょっと、みんな、おいみんな!普通に#AskSonicで行こうな、okay?答えるのは全員出来るから心配いらないって!」
🥚⚫️🦊*mumbling complaints*
 「(不満ブツブツ)」
🔵So send us your questions here on Twitter for the next 6 hours, and you might get a response from us! Until then!
 「次の6時間の内にツイッターで質問を送ってくれたら、オレたちが答えるかもしれないぜ!じゃあ…」
🔵🥚⚫️🦊See ya!
 「またその時に!」
⚫️Hmph. It really should be #AskShadow.
 「…フン。やはり#AskShadowの方が適切だと思うがな…」



The first Q&A video is here!

Q1. What's the greatest thing Tails has ever invented? テイルスの発明品で一番すごいのは何?
🥚Let's see. Here is a question from @Sonicguy001. He says, 'Tails! What's the greatest thing you've ever invented?'
 「どれどれ。@Sonicguy001からの質問じゃ。“テイルス、今までの発明品で一番すごいのは何?”」
🦊Oh, the greatest thing I've ever invented? Oh man, but there's so many! Ahh...maybe the Tornado? No, no! Maybe the Miles Electric?
 「今までで一番すごい発明品?多すぎて選べないよ!うーん、トルネード号かなぁ?いやマイルス・エレクトリックかも!」
⚫️'Miles Electric' ?
 「マイルス・エレクトリック?」
🔵Oh! That little traslator pad you keep with you?
 「ああ、いつも持ち歩いてるあの翻訳機のことか?」
🦊Yeah. Oh wait, I know! Maybe... the Sea Fox!
 「うん、いやシーフォックスもいいよね!」
🥚None of these are really that impressive in my opinion.
 「ワシに言わせればどれも大したことないんじゃがな」
⚫️I've never even heard of this 'Sea Fox'.
 「シーフォックスなど初めて聞くぞ」
🦊Oh right, uh, we haven't really met you yet.
 「ああうん、ボク達まだ出会ってなかったから」
🔵Yeah Game Gear days, my dude.
 「ゲームギア時代だよ、my dude」
🥚Tails is responsible for the death of so many batteries.
 「テイルスが原因で幾つのバッテリーが犠牲になったことか」
🦊Thanks for your question Sonicguy! Between us, I hope my best invention is yet to come!
 「質問ありがとう!ボクの最高の発明品はまだこれからってことで!」


Q2. What are Eggman's hobbies? エッグマンの趣味は?
⚫️TassaneeKunchai asks... If I pronounce that name wrong, change it. Anyway, they ask: 'Eggman, do you have any hobbies? If so, what are they?' Huh, this should be good.
 「(質問者の名前の読み方がわからなくても自己流で読む) 僕の発音が間違っていたら、名前を変えろ。(キリッ) とにかく、“エッグマンって趣味ある?あるなら何?”…フッ面白そうだな」
🥚Oh! I like this one. Let's see, my hobbies include long walks on the beach, creating robot armies, and of course, conquering the entire planet you live on.
 「良い質問じゃな!そうじゃな、ワシの趣味は浜辺での長い散歩、ロボット軍団作り、そしてもちろん世界征服など…」
🔵Seriously? Can you really call it a hobby if it's something you fail at every time you try it?
 「マジで?毎回失敗するのに趣味って言えるの?w」
🦊Haha, are you talking about conquering the planet, or the long walks on the beach, Sonic?
 「あっはは、世界征服のこと?それとも浜辺の散歩?」
⚫️He means both. The doctor spends far too much time indoors.
 「どちらもだろう。ドクターはインドア派過ぎるからな」
🥚I do not! I get outside all the time. You guys stop ganging up on me! Anyway, thanks for the question, Tassane...nyah, when I take over this planet, unlike these three, you'll be on my good list.
 「違うわい!いつも外出しとるし!いじめやめい!とにかく質問に感謝する、(質問者の名前を発音できずモゴモゴ) ワシが世界征服した暁にはこやつらと違って大目に見てやるぞい!」


Q3. What does Sonic like about Tails? ソニックはテイルスの何が好き?
🥚Oh for pronouncing this right - Lovey...Dovey asks, 'Hey guys! Hope you're all having a nice day. To Sonic, if you were to list everything you like about your little buddy Tails, what would it be?'
 「フム、ちゃんと発音できるかの… (やはり名前に苦労するエッグマン) “みんないい日を過ごしていますか? ソニックへの質問です。相棒のテイルスの好きなところを挙げるなら?“」
🦊Ohh, this one's about me? *flattered*
 「(照れっ) わあ、僕についての質問?」
🔵Well, let's see. Tails is awesome for a ton of reasons, but I'll list the big ones. He's always there when I need him, and -
 「そうだな、テイルスのすごい所はいっぱいあるけど、大事なことだけ挙げてみるぜ。いつも必要な時に側にいてくれて…」
⚫️Sure. Just like that time you were sent in a capsule that exploded from the Space Colony ARK, right?
 「ああ、まさに貴様がスペースコロニー・アークでカプセルに入れられて爆発した時のように、か?」
🥚Oh right. I did do that.
 「そうじゃった。そういえばワシもそんなことをやったのう」
🦊Hey! No, I -
 「ちょっと〜!ボクは…」
🔵 - Plus he is always optimistic, he's a genius mechanic, and I know he always does the right thing. He once even saved all of the Station Square from Eggman!
 「(茶々入れを無視して) それにいつも前向きで、機械の天才で、いつだって正しいことをするって信じてるんだ。ステーションスクエアをエッグマンから救ったことだってあるんだぜ!」
🦊Haha, I mean... you know...
 「まあ、うん…(照れ)」
🥚I wasn't really trying, you know.
 「ワシ本気出してなかったし」
🔵So anyway, those are just a few of the things about Tails that I think are great. You're the best, man!
 「まあテイルスのすごいところはまだまだあるけど、とりあえずこんなところか。オマエは最高だぜ!」
 🦊Aw, thanks Sonic!
 「ありがとう、ソニック!」
⚫️I think I'm going to throw up...
 「反吐が出るな…」


Q4. Who is the best driver? ドライバーとして一番なのは誰?
🔵Alright, here's one. @BluSlashed asks, 'Who's the best driver between all of you? You can only choose one.'
 「次の質問だ。”一番運転が上手いのって誰?一人だけ選んでね“」
⚫️Is that really a question? It's well known that I'm the best driver in this room.
 「質問になってないな。この部屋で最優のドライバーは僕に決まっているだろう」
🥚No, no you aren't Shadow! You may be fast, but I could outsmart you any day.
 「いいや、お主が速くてもワシはいつでも知略で追い越せるわい!」
🔵Hah, didn't any of you guys watch 'Team Sonic Racing Overdrive'? Tails and I clearly won because, we worked TOGETHER.
 「へっ、みんなTSRオーバードライブ見てないのか?テイルスとオレが勝ってただろ、仲間として力を合わせたからな!」
🦊Yeah, it's all about the real superpower of teamwork -
 「そうだよ、大事なのはチームワークというスーパーパワーだっt…」
⚫️I WAS WINNING. You were all slow and had to rely on that Team Ultimate to save you.
 「一位は僕だった(キリッ)。君たちは全員ノロマだったために、あのチームアルティメットに頼るしかなかったんだろう」
🥚You know, it's strange but I really don't have much recollection of what happened after that race...
 「それがおかしいんじゃが、ワシそのレースの後に何があったかほとんど覚えてなくての」
🦊Oh...yeah. That's uh... probably for the best...
 「あぁ…まあそのままが良いかもね…」
🔵(to Tails)...Should we tell him?
 「…教えてやった方がいいか?」
🦊(to Sonic) No way!
 「ダメに決まってるよ!」


Q5. What snacks do you like? どんなおやつが好き?
🦊Here's one. @Col0rsandmayhem asks, 'What are some of your favorite snacks?'
 「”みんなの好きなおやつって何なの?“」
🥚Oh wonderful timing! We've just arrived at today's Twitter Takeover's sponsorship! Here Sonic, read this.
 「良いタイミングじゃ!今回のスポンサーを紹介するぞ、ほれソニックこれ読め」
🔵Wait. Do I really have to -
 「Wait、これ本当にやらなきゃいけないのk…」
🥚Come on! Just read it or I don't get my free mini fridge!
 「とにかく読め!ミニ冷蔵庫がもらえるんじゃぞ!!」
🔵Arrrg, fine. '(very unmotivated voice) This Twitter Takeover is brought to you by Chaos Cola. The official cola of Chao Races and Chao Karate worldwide. Crack open a relativelly chilled Chaos Cola today.'
 「わかったよ。”(めっちゃやる気ない棒読み) 今回のTwitter Takeoverはカオスコーラ提供でお送りします。チャオレースとチャオカラテ世界大会の公式コーラ。比較的冷え冷えのカオスコーラを今すぐどうぞ“」
🦊Personally, I like their mint juice drinks better.
 「ボクはあそこの飲み物ならミントジュースの方が好きだなあ」
⚫️You're all such corporate sellouts. I say support indie drinks. There's nothing cooler than supporting the little guy.
 「ふん、大企業の言いなりになるなんてな。ドリンクはインディーを支持するべきだ。弱小をサポートすることよりクールなことがあるか」


Q6. What is your ideal chili dog? 理想のチリドッグはどんなの?
🥚Gerard the Completionist asks, 'Hey guys, huge fan. All Hail Shadow.'
 「“みんなの大ファンだよ!All Hail Shadow!”」
⚫️Oooh yeah, I like this guy already.
 「ほう、すでにコイツのことは気に入ったぞ」
 🥚Shadow, let me finish please. *clears throat*  'What is your ideal chili dog? Does Eggman's has egg on top?'
 「最後まで言わせとくれ、シャドウよ。(咳払い) “理想のチリドッグって何ですか?エッグマンは卵乗せたりする?”」
🔵Huh, plain dog, hot chili and cheese. Easy answer!
 「プレーンドッグに辛いチリにチーズだな。簡単さ!」
🦊I mostly give my chili dogs to Sonic, but I think I get the same thing he does.
 「チリドッグはたいていソニックに譲るけど、食べる時は多分ソニックと同じものにすると思うよ」
⚫️First, bonus points for showing me the respect I deserve, Completionist. Second, I add peppers, and even more cheese than Sonic, just to prove I'm better than him.
 「まずは僕に払って当然の敬意を見せたことを評価してやる。それから、僕は唐辛子と、ソニックよりもたくさんのチーズを掛ける。僕の方が優れている証拠として(キリッ)」
🥚Mine would have three eggs on top, all with little Eggman faces.
 「ワシなら卵を3個乗せるな、全部ワシの似顔絵付きで!」
🔵Hey! Eggman, check this out! I was searching this dude and he's got a band called Big Bad Bosses with you in it!
 「おいエッグマン、見ろよ! この人(質問者)のこと調べてみたら、オマエもメンバーに入ってるBig Bad Bossesってバンドやってるみたいだぜ!」
🥚What? That can't be right, my musical career is kept remarkably secret!
 「何?そんなはずはない、ワシの音楽活動は厳重に秘密にされてるはずじゃ!」
🦊Oh wow, there's whole Eggman song and everything!
 「わあ、エッグマンの曲とかもあるよ!」
⚫️If you'll excuse us Gerard, we're about to watch this video and laugh profusely at Eggman. Thanks for the great question.
 「Gerard、ここらでお暇しよう。今から全員でこの動画を見て全力でエッグマンを笑うことにする。良質な質問に感謝しよう」


Q7. Does Eggman have a secret Chao Garden in his base? エッグマンって自分の基地に密かにチャオガーデンを作ってるの?
🔵@Evil_Antho  asks, 'Hi guys, question for your glorious, egg-shaped mad genius... You know what, I think we're just gonna throw this one out.
 「“こんにちは!偉大な卵形の悪の天才であr…” …あー、これ捨てようぜ」
🥚Hey gimme that. Let's see. They want to know if I 'secretly keep a Chao Garden in my evil lair. If so, would you please share your secrets to Chao care'...
 「寄越せい!どれどれ、ワシが“基地に秘密のチャオガーデンを作ってますか?チャオ育てのノウハウなど…”」
🦊Eggman, you have a Chao Garden in your evil lair?
 「エッグマンって基地にチャオガーデンあるの!?」
🥚What, heh, no, no no, I wouldn't do that! Even if the evil ones are surprisingly cute and, understand me at a psychological level far deeper than anyone else ever could...
 「そ、そんなわけあるか!そりゃダークの奴らは意外にも愛らしいし、ワシのことを誰よりも深く理解してくれるが…」
⚫️Doctor. The last time I was at your lair I could have sworn I saw little Chao toys all over the floor.
 「ドクター、以前貴方の基地に行った時、床に散乱したチャオ用玩具をこの目で見たと誓って言えるぞ」
🥚No no no no no! Those were, those were, those were... Tails'!
 「いやいやいやいや!それは、それは…テイルスのものじゃから!」
🦊What?! That is NOT true!
 「なっ?!そんなのウソだ!」
🥚Anyway, ahm, thanks for your question, but I most definitely do NOT have a bunch of secret evil Chao in may lair. *inhales, to staff* Cut the mic, cut the mic!
 「と、とにかく!質問ありがとうな、ワシは基地でひっそりダークチャオ育ててたりしとらんからな!…マイク切れ!マイク!」


Q8. Has Eggman ever used his tech for good? エッグマンはその技術を何かいいことに使ったことはある?
⚫️@SlashClaws asks, 'Eggman. Have you ever used your tech for a non-evil purpose?'
 「“エッグマンへ、悪なる目的以外で技術力を使ったことはありますか?“」
🥚Good question! But of course SlashClaws! I did help save the planet from a falling Space Colony once.
 「もちろんじゃ!落下するスペースコロニーを止めて世界を救ったことがあったじゃろ」
🦊Yeah, but to be fair, you also kind of started all that.
 「でも、その原因を作ったのもエッグマンだよね?」
🥚Okay then, how about that; I once used it to stop the Deadly Six from also destroying the world.
 「じゃったら、ホレ、六鬼衆からを世界を救ったこともある!」
🔵Yeah, but that was using your creation, Eggman. You started that one too.
 「いやーでもそれもオマエの発明品使ってたし、そっち始めたことだろ?」
🥚Okay, wow, you guys are just really being mean to me here. I'm not that evil!
 「なんじゃ、おヌシらやけに辛辣じゃな。ワシはそこまで邪悪じゃないわい!」
⚫️Don't trust anything the Doctor says, ever. That's my motto.
 「ドクターの言うことは何も信じるな。それが僕のモットーだ」
🦊I agree.
 「同感だね」
🥚I just can't with you people! Thanks for the question, SlashClaws!
 「もうコヤツらとはやってられんわ!質問ありがとうな!」


Oh look at this! Since the Takeover started, #AskSonic has become the #1 trending word worldwide! So awesome!! The casts are happy too!
乗っ取り企画が始まってから、質問を送るためのハッシュタグ #AskSonic が全世界でトレンド一位のワードに! 何という快挙! 声優さんたちの喜びよう。




Q9. What makes Sonic always so optimistic? ソニックがいつもポジティブでいられる秘訣は?
🦊Oh, I got a fun one here! @maliasorce asks - sorry if I said that wrong, haha - 'Sonic, what is the key to your positivity? What makes you so optimistic 24/7?'
 「これ面白そうだよ! (質問者のハンドルネームが見慣れないスペルでも読み上げようと頑張る)えっと、名前の発音間違ってたらごめんね!💦 ”ソニックへ、どうしたらそんなにポジティブでいられますか?いつも前向きでいられる秘訣は?“」
⚫️Yeah. please tell us so I can finally put into words what bothers me about you so much.
 「ああ、教えてくれ。これで貴様の何が気に食わないのかがようやく言語化できる」
🔵Hey Malia, great question! And uh, ignore Shadow, he's just grumpy because he hasn't had a question in a bit.
 「良い質問だな! あとシャドウのことは気にしなくていいぜ、しばらく質問もらってなくていじけてんだ。」
🥚So, what is it that keeps you so positive all the time Sonic?
「それで、どうしていつもポジティブでいられるんじゃ、ソニック?」
🔵Easy! Part of it is my friends like Tails and Knuckles, and part of it is knowing that no matter what, we can always overcome whatever life throws at us!
 「簡単さ!一つはテイルスとナックルズみたいな仲間のおかげ、一つは何があってもオレたちなら乗り越えられるって知ってるからさ!」
⚫️Ah... how adorable. And remarkably cheesy.
 「ああ…なんと可愛らしい答えだ。非常にくだらない」
🦊He's right though! Everyone has bad days and rough times, but I think it always helps to know that even if the're rough, things are going to get better someday.
 「でも本当のことだよ、誰にだって悪いことや辛いことがある日はあるけど、そんな時もいつか状況は良くなるって知ってるのは心の支えになるんだ!」
🥚Thanks for the question Malia!
 「質問ありがとう!」


Q10. Why do people send this Sonic picture to us? どうしてうちにソニックのこの写真が送られてくるの?
🔵Alright. @gushers asks, yes. 'Hi Sonic sir' Wow, so formal. 'Why do people always send me this?' Oh and there's a picture here.
 「Gushers (フルーツキャンディの会社)から、”ソニックさん、こんにちは!” Wow、(名前にサーをつけられて)なんかすごく丁寧だな。”何故いつもこの画像がうちに送られるんでしょう?”…画像があるな」
🦊It's a picture of you, Sonic!
 「ソニックの写真だね!」
🥚Oh looks like an old one. What is this, Dreamcast days?
「古いのう、ドリームキャスト時代か?」
⚫️It's a little picture of you saying 'i like gusher'?
 「君が“gusher大好き”と言っているな」
🥚Wait, I know what this is.
 「ふふん、話が見えてきたぞ」
⚫️Leave it to me Eggman, I've been waiting for this moment. *clears throat* 'silence, brand'!
 「僕に任せろ、この時を待っていた。“黙れ、ブランド!」
🔵Wow guys, chill out! I like their Twitter. Thanks Gushers!
 「ちょっ、みんな落ち着けって、オレはGushersのツイッター好きだよ。ありがとな!」
🦊P.S., if you want to send us any free samples, my workshop's adress is 101 Mystic Ruins's Lanes...
 「ちなみに無料サンプルとか送ってくれるなら、僕の工房の住所は101ミスティックルーイン路地…」
⚫️Tails, you're doing it again! Stop being a corporate sellout. Listen Gushers, if you send any samples out, you send them straight to me.
 「またかテイルス、大企業の言いなりはやめろと言っただろ。…送るなら直接僕宛にしろ」


Q11. What's your favorite anime? 好きなアニメはどれ?
🦊@ThomasCapella asks, 'To everyone except Shadow because he already answered, what's your favorite anime?'
 「“シャドウは前に答えてるから抜きにして、みんなの好きなアニメってなに?”」
🥚Oh mine's a bit dark so you might not like it, it involves the ghouls and the like.
 「ワシのはちと暗いから人を選ぶかもしれんな。グールなど出てくるからの」
🔵Hah, mine's easy. 'Sonic X'! Not that I'm biased or anything. How about you, Tails?
 「はっ、オレの好きなアニメは簡単だよ、『ソニックX』!ひいき目で見てるとかじゃないからな!テイルスはどうだ?」
🦊I like the one with the kid who becomes a hero. One For All!
 「ボクはあの少年がヒーローになるアニメかな。ワン・フォー・オール!」
⚫️Mine's still the one with the girl and the scissor blade. It's the greatest anime of all time and none of you will ever change my mind.
 「僕の選択はハサミを持った少女が出るアレで変わらない。あれこそ史上最高のアニメだ、異論は認めない」

Eggman: Tokyo Ghoul  エッグマン:東京喰種
Sonic: Sonic X ソニック:ソニックX
Tails: My Hero Academia テイルス:僕のヒーローアカデミア
Shadow: Kill La Kill シャドウ:キルラキル


Q12. How do I join the Eggman Empire? エッグマン帝国の一員になるには?
⚫️@_kimmyko asks, 'Hey Eggman. Where do I sign up to join the Eggman Empire? Is there a paid internship program or something? Asking for a friend.'
 「“エッグマンへ、エッグマン帝国の一員になるにはどうすれば良いんですか?有給インターンシップとかありますか?友達が知りたがってるので“」
🔵Wow wow wow, kimmyko, let me stop you right there. You really don't want this internship, trust me.
 「おいおいやめとけ、そんなのするもんじゃないよ、オレを信じろって」
🦊Hey, I could use an intern. I mean I couldn't pay you in anything but gold rings, but...
 「ボクはインターン欲しいなあ、給料はリングでしか出せないけど…」
🥚Would you two stop trying to poach my new hires? People wonder why HR can't find quality candidates, and now I realize it's you two! Kimmyko, I don't pay my interns because it's the most evil thing I can do. But I'd be happy have you join the Eggman Empire.
 「ええい、求人の邪魔をするでないわ!使える人材が無いと思ってたらキサマらのせいじゃったか!ワシはインターンに給料は出さん、無償労働はワシのできる最も邪悪な事じゃからの。じゃがエッグマン帝国は喜んでお主を迎え入れるぞ」
⚫️Between us, I recommend going your own way. You don't need Eggman or Sonic and Tails. Trust only yourself.
 「僕は自分を信じろと助言しよう。君にはエッグマンもソニックとテイルスも必要ない。信用できるのは自分だけだ」
🥚Exactly. Trust yourself to ignore Shadow and follow me! Welcome abord.
 「そうじゃな、自分を信じてシャドウは無視じゃ!ワシに続け!歓迎するぞい」


Q13. Macarena time! マ~カレ~ナ!
🦊Hey Eggman, whats that one?
 「ねえエッグマン、これ何?」
🥚Let's see. @SonicReikai asks, 'For your Spanish fans, could you four please sing the Macarena?'
 「どれどれ、”スペインのファンのために4人でマカレナ歌ってくれますか?“」(*前回とその前も同じ質問来て歌ってました)
🦊Wait, you guys sang last time?!
 「歌ってたの!?」
🔵I mean, yeah, a little bit.
 「あっうん、ちょっとだけ」
⚫️You have no proof I sang anything.
 「僕が歌など歌った証拠はどこにもない(キリッ)」(*前回歌って(?)ます)
🥚Well they soon will. Ay, let's do it!
 「証拠ならもうすぐ出来ちまうぞい!よし皆やれ!」
🔵🥚⚫️🦊*Humming the melody*
(((*なんかめっちゃ歌詞ぼかしようと頑張ってる歌w 権利問題とかあるのかな?)))
🦊*Tails' solo part*
(テイルス、ソロパート)
🔵🥚⚫️🦊Hey! Macarena! Ay!
(エー! マーカレーナー! アーイ!)


Yep, this is becoming a tradition in Sonic Twitter Takeover and I love it.
既にソニックTwitter乗っ取り企画ではおなじみのマカレナソング。


Q14. Why does Shadow need his rocket shoes while Sonic doesn't? シャドウはソニックと違ってなぜロケットシューズがいるの?
🦊Ha, I like this one. Brandon Snatiago asks, 'To Shadow, if you were the ultimate lifeform, how come you need your rocket shoes to run fast while Sonic doesn't?' Hmm?
 「これいいね!”シャドウへ、究極生命体なのに速く走るためにロケットシューズが必要なの?ソニックはそんなの必要ないのに?“…ねぇ?(ニヤニヤ)」
🥚Oooh he's going right in with this one, isn't he?
 「おおう、切り込んだ質問じゃな」
🔵Yeah Shadow, why do you need 'rocket shoes' to run fast? *giggling*
 「そうだなシャドウw なんで走るのに"ロケットシューズ"要るんだよwwwww」
⚫️What a presumptuous question from this Brandon person. I'm not just fast because of my rocket shoes Brandon, I'm the ultimate lifeform and you would be wise to respect my power!
 「なんと厚かましい質問だ。僕は靴のおかげで速いわけではない。僕こそ究極であり、その力を敬意を表するのが賢明だと思うがな!」
🥚Oh he's actually a little angry.
 「おお、少し怒っとるようじゃな」
🦊Do you think he's upset because it's maybe a little true?
 「やっぱりちょっと当たってるから…?」
⚫️No it's NOT ture. Tails, you couldn't even come close to beating me if you tried. Especially if -
 「違うと言っている!テイルス、貴様に僕を打ち負かすことなど不可能だ、ましてや僕が…」
🔵Guys, why is Shadow glowing red?
 「おい、なんでアイツ赤く光ってるんだ…?」
⚫️Especially if I -
 「僕が…」
🥚Oh no I've seen this before!
 「イカン、またこの展開か!」(*前回もキレてました)
⚫️CHAOS -
 「カオスーー」
🔵🥚🦊 Oh no, waaa-
 「きゃあああ(可愛い悲鳴)」
⚫️BLAST!!!
 「ブラスト!!」
🔵🥚🦊 Whoaaaa!!!
 「うわぁあああ(また可愛い悲鳴)」


Q15. Sonic, what do you do with the rings you collect? ソニックは集めたリングをどうするの?
🦊@DarkNecroDizzy asks, 'Hey Sonic. What do you do with all the golden rings you've collected over the years anyways?'
 「“ねえソニック、今まで集めたリングは何に使ってるの?”」
⚫️Yes, what do you do with those, Sonic?
 「そうだな、あれで何をやってるんだ」
🥚Ha, he doesn't have that many, I normally knocked them all out of him.
 「はっ!そんなに集めれておらんじゃろ、ワシがいつもばら撒かせるし」
🔵Really? Good question NecroDizzy, I save a lot of them, but I do spend a good amount on Chao and power-ups too.
 「どーだかな。いい質問だな!!オレは貯蓄もするが、チャオやアイテムにもよく使うな」
🦊And I use them to fund my creations.
 「僕は発明の資金にするね」
⚫️I donate all my gold rings to those in need. Check out GlobalGiving, St. Jude, and Extra Life, for some great places to send your gold rings too.
 「集めたリングは全てそれを必要とする相手に寄付している。君たちもするならGlobalGiving、St. Jude、Extra Lifeなど確認してみるといい」
🥚Shadow's a philanthropist? Who knew! Thanks NecroDizzy!
 「シャドウって慈善活動やっとったのか?意外じゃな!質問ありがとう!」


Q16. What do you eat for breakfast? 朝ご飯は何食べる?
⚫️@LuckyPaola asks, 'Dear Sonic, Tails, Shadow and Dr. Eggman, what do you eat for breakfast?'
 「”みんな、朝ごはんは何食べる?“」
🔵Oh hey, they drew a little image here!
 「へぇ、イラストも付いてるね」
🦊Oh my gosh, this is so cute!
 「うわぁかわいい!」
🥚Oh hey that's me on the right there. Am I...am I flipping eggs or pancakes?
 「右にワシがおるな。…あれって卵か?いやパンケーキ?」
🔵It 's gotta be eggs, because you're 'Egg'man, right?
 「いや卵だろ、エッグマンだけに」
🥚Well sure, but I actually really love making waffles for breakfast.
 「まあそうじゃが朝飯にワッフル作るのも好きじゃぞ」
⚫️Am I... am I drinking tea...? Or coffee?
 「僕が飲んでいるのは茶か…?それともコーヒー…?」
🦊Do you drink a lot of coffee, Shadow?
 「シャドウってコーヒーよく飲むの?」
⚫️No, I just eat the beans straight. Didn't you listen to the last Twitter Takeover?
 「いや、豆のまま食べる。前回のTwitter Takeoverを聞いてなかったのか?」(*ザクザクしてて美味しいとか言ってました)
🔵Tails, we've got little breakfast chili dogs I think!
 「テイルス、オレたちはチリドッグ食べてるみたいだぜ」
🦊This is my new favorite art ever. Thanks LuckyPaola!
 「ボク、このイラストすごく気に入ったよ!ありがとう!」

(Shadow's answer about coffee from the last time コーヒーについてのシャドウの前回の回答はこちら)
https://twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/926619515496022021



Q17. What would you sell on TV, Eggman? エッグマンはテレビショッピングでなら何を売る?
⚫️@Reckolonchelino asks, 'Well, Eggman? If you would you sell TV products, what would be the first one that would occur to you?'
 「“エッグマンへ、テレビショッピング用の商品を出すなら?“」
🥚TV products? Hmm, well that's easy. I've got so many wonderful products I've made over the years!
 「テレビショッピングとな?容易いことじゃ、今まで作ってきた素晴らしいものがたくさんあるからの!」
🦊All of them were remarkably dangerous and definitely not safe for TV!
 「全部危険でとても売れないけどね…」
🥚Oh that's not true, Tails! I build the Hedgehog Trapper 9000, which is only dangerous if you're the one being trapped.
 「そんなことないわい!Hedgehog Trapper 9000など、捕まる方じゃないなら安全じゃろう」
🦊That one has saw blades!
 「あれ鋸刃付いてるじゃないか!」
🥚Purely decorative, don't worry. And I'm working on this neat design for a new Metal Sonic, where he's got rockets on both his hands and feet!
 「装飾用じゃ、安心せい!メタルソニックの新しいデザインも考えててな、両手両足からロケットが出せるんじゃぞ」
🔵Wait wow, this still sounds really dangerous.
 「やっぱり危険に聞こえるけどな」
🥚Oh no no, not for the people on TV, don't worry. Only dangerous for you, Sonic.
 「いやいや、テレビ見てる人たちは心配いらんよ。危険なのはお主だけだからの!」
⚫️Recko, I don't think we can legally allow Eggman to keep talking, so I'm going to cut the mic here. Thanks for your question.
 「これ以上エッグマンを喋らせると法に触れそうなので、ここでマイクを切らせてもらおう。質問に感謝する」


Q18. How do you grow such fine moustache? お洒落なヒゲを生やす秘訣は?
🔵Oh hey, the Sonic Stadium - oh nice fan site name guys - asks, 'Many of our readers wanna know: what is the secret to growing such a fine moustache?'
 「Sonic Stadiumから。イカしたファンサイト名だな!“どうやったらそんなカッコいいヒゲを生やせるのか、読者の方々が知りたがってます“」
🦊Wait, is that for all of us or just Eggman?
 「これってボクたち全員宛の質問なの?それともエッグマンだけ?」
🥚Ahaha, I've got this, don't worry. Listen! The secret is quite simple. First, you need good product. I use a firming gel called Adamancé. Then you use a comb and also carefully trim it to become impeccably stunning and handsome.
 「ワシに任せろ、心配するでない!秘訣は簡単でな、まず良い製品を使うんじゃ。ワシはアダマンセ(頑な、という意味)というジェルを固めるのに使っておる。後は梳ってよく剃ったら完璧な美男子の出来上がりじゃな」
🦊...I wonder what Eggman would look like if we shaved his moustache off.
 「...エッグマンってヒゲ無いとどんな感じなんだろ、気になるね」
🥚Oh ho ho no, trust me, you really don't want to see that -
 「いやいややめとけ、見せられるもんじゃないぞ」
⚫️I agree, Tails. Maybe we should...shave it off right now.
 「同感だ。今すぐ…剃ってみるか」
🥚Shadow?! No no, please guys, listen, I can't -
 「しゃ、シャドウ、いや待て!おヌシらちょっと…」
🔵Hey grab him, quick!
 「押さえようぜ!速く!」
🥚No no no I, no, ahhhh!!!
 「やめて!きゃあああ!!(めっちゃ可愛い悲鳴)」


Q19. What is your all-time favorite memory? 今までで一番の思い出は?
🦊@TheHaasManWyatt asks, 'What is your all-time favorite memory?'
 「一番好きな思い出は?」
🔵Oh I like this one! Ah for me, probably that time we all saved the planet together. Well, the one with the Biolizard anyway.
 「良いねぇ!オレのはここのみんなで世界を救った時かな。バイオリザードの時くらいだけど」
🦊My favorite memory is meeting Sonic for the first time. And after that, uh... my adventure on Cocoa Island!
 「ボクは初めてソニックに会った時と、うーん…ココアアイランドでの冒険かな!」
🥚My favorite memory was finally beating Sonic. Even though that happens all the time. What about you, Shadow?
 「ワシはついにソニックに勝った時かの!ま、まあいつものことじゃが!シャドウ、おヌシはどうじゃ?」
⚫️My favorite memory? ...Was being dead.
 「好きな思い出か。…死んでいた時だな」
🔵...Wow okay. That... got dark.
 「…Wow, okay. 一気に暗くなったなおい」


Q20. What's your favorite track in TSR? TSRで好きなトラックは?
🥚HyperPotions asks, 'What's your favorite Team Sonic Racing track?'
「HyperPotionsからの質問じゃ、“TSRで1番好きなトラックは?“」
🦊Oh man, we have to pick one? But I love so many!
 「そんな、一つだけ?どれも良くて選べないよ!」
⚫️Do they mean track, or musical? Aren't these some of the people who worked on the game's soundtrack?
 「レーストラックとサウンドトラックどちらだ。彼らはゲームのサウンドトラックに関わったチームの一つじゃないか?」
🔵Hey I know these guys! HyperPotions also made the trailer music for Sonic Mania! Well to answer your question... Whale Lagoon for me!
 「Hey, 彼らのことは知ってるぜ!HyperPotionsはソニックマニアのトレーラー曲も作ってたんだ。さて、質問の答えは…オレはホエールラグーンだね」
🥚Personally my favorite track is Final Fortress.
 「ワシはファイナルフォートレスじゃ」
⚫️Mine is Boo's House. I love watching Knuckles get scared of ghosts.
 「僕はブーズハウスが良い。ナックルズが幽霊に怖気付いてる様子を見るのは実に愉快だ」
🦊Okay, then mine would be... Sky Road.
 「じゃあ…ボクはスカイロードかな」
🥚There you go HyperPotions, oh and special thanks to the other musicians who helped make the soundtrack so amazing!
 「こんなところじゃ、HyperPotions。そして素晴らしい曲を作ってくれた他のミュージシャンにも感謝じゃ!」
🔵Yeah, like Jun Senoue and Crush40!
 「そうだな!Jun SenoueとCrush40とかな!」
🦊And Tee Lopes!
 「Tee Lopesもね!」
⚫️And Tyler Smyth. He also made the Theme of Infinite, which I enjoy very much.
 「Tyler Smythもな。彼はインフィニットのテーマソングも作っている。あれは僕も気に入っている」
🥚And Toriena and The Qemists!
 「TorienaやThe Qemistsもじゃな!」
🔵Thanks for the question HyperPotions!
 「HyperPotions、質問ありがとう!」


Q21. What's Shadow's favorite place to go shopping? シャドウが良く買い物するお店は?
🦊@smoov22_sonic  asks, 'What's Shadow's favorite place to go shopping?'
 「“シャドウがよく買い物する場所ってどこですか?”」
🔵It's got to be that store with all that edgy clothing and goth stuff, was it... Lukewarm Topic? *Hot Topic
 「あの厨二な感じの服とかゴスなもの売ってるところじゃねーの、なんだっけ、Lukewarm Topic…?」(*Hot Topicのこと)
🥚I bet it's the Halloween shop down the street. I saw you wearing cape once. *see Sonic Channel's Character Calendar
 「道沿いにあるあのハロウィンショップじゃろ、マント着たことあったし」(ソニックチャンネルにあるキャラクターカレンダー参照)
⚫️What? Those are both fine establishments by the way, but I do my shopping at the local convenience store. It's called... Maria's.
 「なんだと?いや、どちらも良い店だが…僕は近くのコンビニエンスストアで買い物をしている。名は…Maria’sという」
🥚*gasp*
 「ひぇ…(息を呑む)」
🦊Oh...wait, um, Maria was...
 「ねえあの、マリアって、その…」
🔵Oh, wow... Sorry. I didn't mean to...
 「Oh, wow…悪い、そんなつもりじゃ…」
⚫️No...no. It's fine. As long as I can keep supporting some Maria out there in the world, I - at least feel like I'm making it a better place.
 「いや…いや、良いんだ。この世界でマリアという名前の誰かを少しでも助けることが出来るなら僕は…少なくとも世界をより良い場所にしている気がする」
🥚This question turned out to be quite the emotional rollercoaster. Thanks Smoov22.
 「答えが思ったよりも感傷的になる質問じゃったな。質問ありがとう」


Q22. How would Shadow's ultimate day look like? シャドウの究極な一日ってどんな感じ?
🔵@menno asks, 'Hello Shadow! What would your ultimate day look like?'
 「“こんにちはシャドウ!あなたにとっての究極の一日ってどんなのでしょう?”」
🦊"Dear Diary. Today I brooded. And brooded some more. And then raised some Chao."
 「(シャドウのものまね)“親愛なる日記へ。今日はうじうじ考え込んでいた。そしてもうちょっと悩んだ。それからチャオの世話をした”」
🥚Hey that's not bad, Tails.
 「悪くないのう」
⚫️Quiet, fox. My ultimate day would consist of a nice two handfuls of coffee beans in the morning, followed by a playthrough of the world's greatest video game -
 「黙れ狐。僕の究極の日とは、まず朝にたっぷり二掴みのコーヒー豆を食ベることに始まる。その後世界一のゲームを遊び…」
🔵'Sonic Boom: Rise of the Lyric'!?
 「『ソニックトゥーン 太古の秘宝』!?」
⚫️NO. 'Shadow the Hedgehog'.
 「違う。『シャドウ・ザ・ヘッジホッグ』だ」
🦊Probably should have seen that one coming.
 「だろうね、やっぱり」
⚫️Then I head outside to do mysterious things, like saving people in need at the last moment, or picking up cool dark clothing that I'll never wear.
 「後は外に出かけて色々ミステリアスなことをする。困っている人をギリギリで助けたり、クールでダークな服を買ったり。着ることはないが」
🥚And then after that?
 「それで、その後は?」
⚫️Finally, I head home and put on a good movie like Chao in Space 3, which features me. It's much better than Chao in Space 2.
 「家に帰って良作映画を鑑賞する。例えば、僕も出演しているチャオ・イン・スペース3などだ。チャオ・イン・スペース2よりずっとクオリティーが高い」
🔵...Yeah. Thanks for the question Menno!
 「…そうか。質問ありがとな!」
⚫️Wait I'm not done yet - (mic cut)
 「待て、まだ終わってな――(マイク切れ)」



Q23. What's the best way to fit your shoes? 靴が脱げないようにするためにどうしてる?
🦊Barry Kramer @razzadoop asks, 'You guys are in the business of moving quickly. What's the best way to keep your shoes on? Laces, hook and loop, fasteners, or other? Thanks!'
 「“みんな速いことで有名だけど、靴をいい感じにフィットさせる方法ってなんだと思いますか?靴糸?面ファスナー?その他?“」
🔵Good question Barry! Personally, I'm all about the buckle. Had'em since the Classic days!
 「バックル一択だね、クラシック時代から愛用してるぜ」
⚫️Other. I don't really need a buckle. My shoes were specially designed to fit my feet perfectly, no matter how fast I'm going.
 「“その他”。バックルなど要らん。僕の靴はどれだけ速く走っても足に完璧にフィットするように作られている」
🦊I actually don't use one either, but I totally modified my shoes a bit so they're a perfect fit, too.
 「僕もバックル使わないかなぁ、でもちょっといじってよくフィットするようにしてあるよ」
🥚I yeah...um... I don't do much running. A genius like me can conquer the world from the comfort of his own chair.
 「ワシは…まああまり走らないな。ワシほどの天才なら座ったまま世界征服出来るんじゃぞ!」
🔵Thanks for the question, Barry! And I hope your next project comes out amazing!
 「質問ありがとう、次のプロジェクト成功したら良いな!(*質問者さんが実況などやっている方なので)」



 Q24. Where do you guys see yourself in the future? 将来何やってると思う?
⚫️@JadeUltra  asks, 'Where do you guys see yourself in the future?'
 「“将来は何をしていると思う?”」
🥚Oh that's easy! Sitting atop my mechanical throne, ruling the world!
 「そんなの決まっとる!機械の玉座に座って世界支配じゃ!」
🔵Also an easy answer: stopping Eggman from whatever plan he thinks he can pull off. (🥚Eh.) And spending more time on Twitter when I can.
 「オレの答えも決まってるね、エッグマンの計画なら何であっても止めてやるぜ!(🥚ぐぬぬ) 後は余裕があったらツイッターにいるかな」
🦊I'd like to create more inventions that would support everyone.
 「みんなを助けられるものをいっぱい作りたいと思うよ」
⚫️I'd like to open up a cat orphanage someday, for all the stray cats of the world so they have a place to stay.
 「いつか猫のためのシェルターを建てたいと思っている。世界中の野良猫が過ごせる場所があるように」
🔵🦊🥚Wait, really???
 「えっちょっ、マジで?」
⚫️What. I have a soft spot for adorable little kittens. Don't judge me.
 「なんだ、小さい子猫が好きで何が悪い。口を出すな」
🥚So judged.
 「いや出すわい!」


Q25. 'What does the fox say?' 『キツネはなんて鳴くの?』
🥚@GottaPostFast asks - wait I get that that's a reference - 'Hey Tails, you probably get this a lot, but - What does the fox say?' *That song by Ylvis
 「“テイルス、この質問いっぱいもらってるんだろうけど、What does the fox say?”」(*Ylvisの歌)
🦊Oh, uh... *whispering* Hey Sonic, are the lawyers get angry if I sing the song and stuff?
 「あぁ、うん… (小声)ねえソニック、あれ歌ったら弁護士さんに怒られるかな?」
🔵*whispering* Yeah probably. You just have to come up with something else real fast!
 「(小声)多分な…早く何か別のものを考えるんだ!」
⚫️What are you two whispering about?
 「何を2人でコソコソしている?」
🦊Nothing! The fox says, uh, um... I’ve gotta fly high🎵
 「なんでもないよ!えっとね…I’ve gotta fly high🎵」
🥚Wait, that's just a theme song from Sonic Adventure -
 「おい、それソニックアドベンチャーのおヌシのキャラソン…」
🦊So I can reach the highest of all the heavens!!
 「So I can reach the highest of all the heavens!!」
🔵Nice save bud!
 「上手いことやったな相棒!」
⚫️I'm very, very confused by all this... Thank you GottaPostfast. Next question.
 「何がなんだか全く理解できないが…質問に感謝する。次」


Q26. What's your ideal sumer vacation? 理想の夏休みは?
🦊@AshleyChan456 asks, 'I've got a question to ask all of you. Seeing that summer is nearly upon us, I've got to ask: What's your ideal summer vacation?
 「“みんな、もうすぐ夏だけど理想の夏休みってどんなもの?”」
🔵For me a nice beautiful beach, a palm tree or two and umbrealla to block out the sun, a boombox to play some tunes...
 「オレはキレイな浜辺がいいな。パームツリーがあって日よけ傘もあって、ラジカセで曲流して…」
🦊A motorized surfboard so I can splash water all over Sonic on accident, then go out of control and try to rescue a big owl guy!
 「モーター付きのサーフボードでうっかりソニックにいっぱい水かけちゃったりね!でも制御できなくなって、フクロウさんを助けようとするんだ」
🔵...I almost feel like we've done this before... *see Sonic OVA
 「…なんか前にもやったことあるような気がするんだよなー…」 ※ソニックOVA参照
⚫️My ideal summer vacation is a trip to somewhere dark and spooky. I might invite Rouge or Omega to join me.
 「理想の休暇か。どこか暗く不気味な所を旅する。ルージュとオメガにも声をかけるかもな」
🥚Mine would be at my evil lair, surrounded by my own creations, watching as my minions conquer and capture all the little animals of the forest and turn them into more robots.
 「ワシのは基地で発明品に囲まれながら、手下共が森の動物を捕まえて更なるロボットにするのを高みの見物することじゃな!」
⚫️Wait, can I change my answer? Instead, I -
 「待て、さっきの答えは撤回だ、僕は――」
🦊No we're out of time! Thanks Ashley, and hope you have a great summer too!
 「時間切れだよ!質問ありがとう、君も素敵な夏を送れたら良いね!」


Q27. 'How many chili dogs can a hedgehog eat, if hedgehog could eat chili dogs? 早口言葉!
🔵@aoii91 (failing greatly at reading up her name lol) asks, 'How many chili dogs can a hedgehog eat, if a hedgehog could eat chili dogs?'
 「(ハンドルネーム読み上げ大失敗w)  ”ハリネズミがチリドッグを食べられるなら、ハリネズミはいくつのチリドッグを食べられるんでしょう?“」
(*How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood? という早口言葉が元ネタ)
⚫️Let me get this straight. How many chili dogs could a hedgehog eat, if a hedgehog could eat chili dogs?
 「つまり、ハリネズミがチリドッグを食べられると仮定すると、ハリネズミはいくつのチリドッグを食べられるか、と…?」
🦊A hedgehog could eat all the chili dogs.
 「ハリネズミは食べたいだけチリドッグを食べられるんじゃない?」
🥚Well if a hedgehog could eat chili dogs; I think they are vegetarians.
 「食べられたらの話じゃがな。彼らは草食じゃろ」


Q28. Where did you find that fourth Chaos Emerald? 四つ目のカオスエメラルドはどこで見つけたの?
(*英語版シャドゲで”Where’s that damn fourth Chaos Emerald?!というシャドウのセリフが「ソニックのゲームなのに罵り言葉出ちゃうんだ!」ってウケてミームになってることから by ルセスさん)
🥚@LiatrisBlossom asks, 'So Shadow, where was that fourth Chaos Emerald?'
 「”シャドウ、結局4つ目のカオスエメラルドはどこにあったの?」
🦊Yeah Shadow, did you ever find that thing? It's kind of a meme on the internet, you know.
 「そうだよ、あれ結局見つかったの?ネットでミームになってるんだけど」
⚫️No Tails, I never found that *beep* fourth Chaos Emerald. I tried searching for the *beep* fourth Chaos Emerald many times, but I never found it.
 「いや、あの(ピー)4つ目のカオスエメラルドは見つからずだ。何度も(ピー)エメラルドを探そうとしたが駄目だった」
🔵Wait, are you censoring yourself on purpose, Shadow?
 「Wait、お前わざと自分に規制入れてるの?」
⚫️What? No, I just said exactly what I said in the game. You know, that *beep* fourth Chaos Emerald.
 「なに?いや、ゲームと同じように言っているんだが。わかるだろ、あの(ピー)4つ目のカオスエメラルド」
🦊Holy cow, he's being censoured in real time!
 「うわぁ、リアルタイムで規制入ってるよ!」
🥚That is some pretty impressive tech, SEGA!
 「大した技術力じゃの、セガ!」
⚫️You may think you can stop me SEGA Twitter team, but if I said it in the game, I'll find a way to say it on Twitter. That *beep* fourth Chaos Emerald, gah! (faster) That *beep* fourth Chaos Emerald! ...Curse you, SEGA.
 「僕を止められると思ったか、セガツイッター担当。ゲームで言ったことならツイッターでも言ってやる…!あの(ピー)4つ目のカオスエメラルド…くっ、(早口)(ピー)4つ目のカオスエメラルドっ!…おのれセガめ…」
🔵Sorry Shadow, but this was the only way the ESRB would let us continue. Thanks for understanding!
 「悪いなシャドウ、ESRBのレーティングではこれが限界なんだ。分かってくれよな!」


Q29. Why do you guys always wear gloves? どうしていつも手袋をしているの?
⚫️@ElsieKFisher asks, 'Why do you guys always wear gloves? What are you hiding?'
 「“どうしてみんないつも手袋してるの?何か隠してない?”」
🥚Well, hands, mostly.
 「隠すと言っても素手くらいなんじゃが…」
🦊Hey Sonic, have you ever tried taking off your gloves?
 「ソニックは手袋取ろうとしたことある?」
🔵What? No, why would I? They're super comfy.
 「What?いや、なんで?つけ心地良いのに」
🦊I don't know, like... for science and stuff?
 「それはその、科学のためとか?」
🔵Huh. Well, alright. Let's see if I can... huh, wow, that thing is... it's really stuck on there.
 「Huh。いいぜ、やってみよ…うかっ…Wow、外せないなこれ」
🦊Wait Sonic. Urrrg, my gloves won't come off either!
「ちょっと待ってソニック、うぅーん…ボクのも外せないよ!」
🔵But Tails! What if I have like, creepy blue hands under these?!
 「テ、テイルス!もしオレこの下にめっちゃ気持ち悪い青色の手なんかがあったらどうしよう?!(パニック)」
🦊Uhhh...
 「ひぇぇ…」
⚫️Would you both stop panicking? Elsie Fisher, thanks for your question, but we wear gloves because the're comfortable and cool. And there's absolutely 'nothing' hidden underneath. ...Wait, wait, can she... can she see that I'm winking right now, or is that not going through?
 「二人とも落ち着け。僕たちは手袋が心地良くてクールだからしているんだ。その下に隠しているものなど、なーんにもないぞ。…おい、この質問者には僕がウィンクしてるって伝わるのか?」(*真偽が不確かなことを言ってなんちゃって〜みたいな感じでウィンクすることがあります by ルセスさん)


Q30. Would Eggman surpass Sonic's speed on a downward incline? 下り坂ならエッグマンはソニックのトップスピードを超えられるでしょうか?
🦊@RubberNinja asks, 'On a downward incline, would Eggman's top speed while rolling surpass Sonic?'
 「”下り坂ならエッグマンのトップスピードがソニックを上回ることも可能でしょうか?“」
⚫️Wait a minute. That's Ross. He's one of the Grumpy Guys or something they call themselves. I was a grumpy guy before it was cool.
 「待て。これはRossじゃないか、Grumpy Guysだか何だかの。…僕は彼らが流行る前から既にgrumpy guy(不機嫌な人)だったがな」 (*Game Grumpsは海外の有名実況ユーチューバチームです)
🔵The Game Grumps, Shadow. But this one's easy so I'll answer it. There's absolutely no way I'd lose to Eggman at anything, especially a speed comeptition!
 「Game Grumpsだよシャドウ。これは簡単だからオレが答えよう。オレが何かでエッグマンに負けるなんて絶対あり得ないな!スピード勝負ならなおさら!」
🥚Hold on, hold on! Let's think about this scientifically. From a momentum perspective, since I weigh more than you, I would almost certainly, eventually -
 「いや待て、科学的に考えような?運動量を考えるならワシがお主より体重あるからいつかは当然――」
⚫️But your body is clearly not build for spin-dashing, Doctor.  I don't think you'd have nearly as smooth of a roll downward.
 「だがドクターの体はスピンダッシュに最適ではないだろう。下向きにスムーズに転がるとは思えないが」
🥚No no no, we could just do the math here. Let's see, a downward incline and assuming Sonic begins with a spindash, and -
 「いやいや、ここで計算してみようではないか。どれどれ、下り坂でソニックがスピンダッシュで始めると仮定すると…」
🦊 - And also assuming Eggman has no bones to slow him down -
 「さらにエッグマンには骨が無くてスピードを落とす原因が無いと仮定したら…」
🥚 Wait, what?
 「待っ、えっ?」
🦊 - Eggman would eventually pass Sonic after roughly... 7.8 miles!
 「およそ7.8マイル後にソニックを追い越すことが出来るね!」
🥚Hooold on a minute. What waas that about no bones?
 「待て、待つんじゃ、骨が無いってどういうこ――」
⚫️Well, there you have it, Ross of the Grumpy Grumps. That's just science.
 「これでわかったな、Grumpy GrumpsのRoss。これが科学だ」


Q31. What do you do to stay motivated when the going gets tough? つらい時はどうやって気分転換する?
⚫️@TheChaosSpirit asks, 'To all of you, what do you guys like to do to stay moivated when the going gets tough?'
 「“みんなはしんどい時にどうやってモチベーションを上げる?”」
🥚Personally, I build more robots. Keeps my mind off things. And believe me, the going gets tough for me a lot.
 「ワシはロボットを作るな、気分転換になるんじゃよ。ワシってしんどい時いっぱいあるからの!」
🦊I like to think about new inventions, or go outside.
 「新しい発明品を考えるかな、後は外出とか」
🔵I like to stay motivated by running! Anywhere, any place. Oh, and by blowing up Eggman's robots.
 「オレはどこでも走ったらモチベーション上がるぜ!Oh、エッグマンのロボットをやっつけるのも良いな」
⚫️I look back on my past, dark, traumatic moments and use those to shield myself from the impending challenges of the future. No matter what may come, I've surely faced far worse before.
 「暗く辛い記憶を振り返って、それを持って来るべき未来の難関から身を守る。この先何が起ころうとも、更に過酷な経験は既にしているからと」
🥚And there you go! Always sooo optimistic, Shadow.
 「そんなところじゃ!まったくシャドウはいつも前向きじゃのう…(皮肉)」


Q32. Sonic, why not dye your fur red and black? ソニック、毛をもっとかっこいい赤と黒に染めようと思ったことはない?
🦊Michelle asks, 'Hi Sonic! Have you ever considered dyeing your fur black and red to look cooler?'
 「“ソニック、黒と赤に毛染めしてもっとカッコよくなろうと考えたことある?”」
⚫️Who is this girl, and why does she have such good taste in hedgehogs?
 「この女誰だか知らないが良い趣味をしているな」
🔵I'm sorry, WHAT? Dye my fur black and red? Pfft, no thanks! That's a Shadow thing right there, I'm good with BLUE.
 「I’m sorry、 what???黒と赤に毛染めだって??へっ、ご免だね!それはシャドウだろ、オレは青色で満足してるよ!」
🥚Wait a minute you guys, I looked into this person's history and it says here, she even gave a presentation about Shadow.
 「待て、この質問者シャドウについてプレゼンなどもしとるらしいぞ」
🔵Wow, that's a lot of retweets too.
 「Wow、RTも多いじゃん」
🦊Ooooh, someone's got an admirer!
 「へぇ〜誰かさんってばファンが付いてるんだぁ〜(うりうり )」
⚫️'An exploration of Shadow the Hedgehog's true moral compass...& Knuckles'. Impressive, very impressive. Nice work Michelle, thanks for being one of my biggest fans.
 「“シャドウ・ザ・ヘッジホッグの倫理観についての考察...&Knuckles“…悪くないな。悪くない。よくやった。僕の最大のファンの1人でいてくれることには礼を言おう (めっちゃご満悦な声)」
🔵*mumbles* Blue quills are better...
 「(小声) 青いハリの方がイケてるっての…」


Q33. Why is Sonic in a car in TSR? Please explain so that general audience also gets it! ソニックがなぜTSRで車に乗っているのか、一般の人々に説明してください!
🔵@SamsProStation asks, '@sonic_hedgehog, do you mind finally explaining to the general audience why you're in a car in games like Team Sonic Racing? People still ask this question for some reason, so I think this is the perfect time to address it!'
 「“ソニック、TSRみたいなゲームで車に乗ってる理由を一般視聴者に説明してくれますか?何故か未だにわからないという人もいるので良い機会かと”」
🦊Oh that's an easy one! He's in a car in Team Sonic Racing because -
 「簡単だよ。ソニックが車に乗ってるのはーー」
🔵- Because if I was on foot, I'd win instantly! Exactly, Tails!
 「ーー走ったら一瞬で勝っちまうからな!正解だテイルス!」
🦊Oh I wanted to answer that one Sonic...
 「僕が答えたかったのになぁ…」
⚫️Hold on. If you were on foot, you'd still lose just as badly to me, Sonic.
 「おい待て。走ったとしても僕にボロ負けするのは同じだろうソニック」
🦊Hey, I can run fast too! Doesn't anyone remember Sonic R on the Saturn?
 「僕だって速く走れるよ!誰かセガサターンのソニックR覚えてない?」
🥚The car makes things even, Sam. But let's be honest. Even in Sonic R, I'm still the best racer by far. Thanks for the question!
 「車の方がフェアなんじゃよ。まあ正直ソニックRでも1番のレーサーはワシじゃがな!質問ありがとう」


Q34. If you can change one thing about yourself, what would it be? 自分について一つだけ変えられるとしたら?
🥚@snowcanine asks, 'If you guys could change one thing about yourselves, what would it be?'
 「“自分のことを一つだけ変えられるなら?”」
🔵Good question! I'd like to be able to know where exactly the Chaos Emeralds were at any time, what makes stopping Eggman much easier.
 「良い質問だな、オレはいつでもカオスエメラルドの正確な位置がわかるようになりたいぜ。エッグマンを止めるのも楽になるだろ?」
🦊I'd like to be able to keep flying without ever getting tired.
 「ずっと疲れることなく飛べたら良いなぁ」
🥚I'd get rid of that silly sense of mercy that keep stopping me from ever finally defeating Sonic. It's just a weakness, really.
 「つまらん情けを取り除きたいのう。そのせいでソニックに勝てんし。弱点じゃよ、弱点」
⚫️I wouldn't change a thing. Our mistakes make us who we are and I'm comfortable with my identity.
 「何も変えない。失敗も今の自分を形作っている一部だからだ。僕は自分自身に満足している」
🔵I feel like Shadow's answers are either the most depressing or the most inspiring, depending on the question. Thanks Snowcaine!
 「シャドウの答えって、質問によってすごく後ろ向きか、すごくモチベ上がる助言かの二択だよな…質問ありがとな!」


Q35. Are there any specific jokes you like? 好きなジョークのタイプは?
⚫️@LTDork asks, 'Sonic has become pretty notorious for his terrible taste in puns. Are there any specific jokes you guys like?'
 「“ソニックってダジャレのセンスがひどいことで有名だよね(*英語版だとよくpun使ってます)、みんな好きなジョークのタイプとかある?」
🔵Whoa whoa whoa, now hang on, 'terrible taste in puns'? That's not entirely true!
 「おいおいちょっと待て、ダジャレのセンスがひどいって?そんなことないぜ」
🦊But what about the game Sonic? It's definitely kinda true that -
 「ゲームだとあながち間違ってないんじゃないかな」
🔵Yeah but like, those are totally different writers! I've got a script fo follow! Twitter Takeovers are way easier because I can just... be myself.
 「いやそうだけど、シナリオ担当違うから!台本通りにやらなきゃダメなんだよ!Twitter Takeoverの方が全然やりやすいぜ、オレらしくいれば良いから」
🥚I just like to add that I appreaciate all of my writers, no matter the script. Please keep casting me as the villain!
 「ちなみにワシは台本に関係なくライター全員良い仕事をしてると思っとるぞ!これからもヴィラン役はワシにだなぁ…」
⚫️Suck-up...
 「ふん、ご機嫌取りか」

...And the actual question was never answered... XD
結局質問の答えは得られぬままでしたとさ。


Q36. Do ghosts of our loved ones exist? 亡くなった愛する人々の霊は存在するのでしょうか?
🦊@scully1888 asks, 'Do ghosts and spirits of our deceased loved ones exist, or are they merely mental projections constructed in our own minds as a coping mechanism as knowing they still have some presence, albeit a merely ethereal one, gives some comfort?'
 「“亡くなった親しい人の霊って存在するのでしょうか?それとも、彼らが形無くともまだ存在していると思っていたら気が楽になるので、自衛のために私たちが心の中で作り出した幻想に過ぎないのでしょうか?」
⚫️Don't worry, I got this one. .........Yes.
 「心配ない、僕が答えよう。…そうだ(Yes)」

*It's not an answer at all, but considering it's Shadow who gave the answer... my heart aches.
(*全然答えになってないのが笑いポイントだと思うけど答えてるのがシャドウだからしんどいなおい by ルセスさん)


Q37. Can you all say happy birthday to my brother? Especially Shadow? 今日誕生日の弟のために「ハッピーバースデー」と言ってくれませんか?特にシャドウの大ファンです。
🔵@SakataLouis asks, 'Can you all say happy birthday to my little brother Diego? He's seven years old today and he really likes you guys, especially Shadow.'
 「“言って欲しいことがあるんですけど、弟のディエゴに誕生日おめでとうって言ってもらえるでしょうか、今日で7歳でみんなのファンなんです。特にシャドウ”」
🦊Aww that's adorable! Yeah, we can do that!
 「微笑ましいなぁ。もちろんだよ!」
🔵🦊⚫️🥚"Happy birthday to my little brother Diego. He's seven years old today and he really likes you guys, especially Shadow."
 「”弟のディエゴに誕生日おめでとうって言ってもらえるでしょうか、今日で7歳でみんなのファンなんです。特にシャドウ”」 (*英語だとCan you all sayから言って欲しいメッセージが始まってるからそれをそのまま読んでるというギャグ)
⚫️To Diego. one of my ultimate fans. Happy seventh birthday.
 「僕の究極のファンの1人ディエゴへ。7歳の誕生日おめでとう」
🥚Thanks for being a good brother, SakataLouis!
 「質問者も良い兄貴でいてくれてありがとうな!」


Q38. Dr. Eggman, how long did it take for you to come up with this plan for today? Dr. エッグマン、今日の作戦はいつ思いついたの?
🦊@theminemanner2 asks, 'Dr. Eggman, how long did it take for you to come up with a plan of luring Sonic and company into a false sense of security by joining the Twitter Takeover?
 「”ドクターエッグマンへ、Twitter Takeoverに参加してソニックたちの警戒心を緩ませる計画ですね、わかります。いつ頃思いついたんですか?“」
🥚Good question! Let's see how long it's been now. Approximately... 6 hours. Surprise, Sonic!
 「いい質問じゃな!ええと…およそ6時間前か!サプライズじゃぞ、ソニック!」
🦊Oh, if you're talking about the traps you placed, I already diarmed all those.
 「あっ、トラップのことなら全部ボクが解体したから」
🥚What?!
 「なにっ」
⚫️And the robots you were trying to hide above us were all destroyed when I used Chaos Blast earlier.
 「また、僕たちの頭上に隠してあったロボットたちはさっき僕のカオスブラストで全滅した」
🥚B-but, how?!
 「ちょっ、どうやって!?」
🔵And we totally had Knuckles trash your layer while we were doing this. Actually this was just a plan to get YOU away from your base, Eggman.
 「それにオマエの基地はオレたちがここにいる間にナックルズに襲撃してもらったぜ。これ、初めからオマエを基地から遠ざけるための計画だったんだよ」
🥚No,are you kidding me?! No, this is not okay! Arrggg!!
 「あり得んっ!こんなの認めんからな!(怒)」
🔵Well, all's well that ends well! Let's keep the questions going!
 「まあ終わりよければ全てよしって言うだろ。引き続き質問よろしくな!」
 (さりげなくナッコ活躍ありがとうございます( ˘ω˘ ) by ルセスさん)


Q39. Sonic, your name is an anagram to coins. Why do you collect rings? ソニックの名前はcoinのアナグラムだけど、なぜリングを集めるの?
🥚@Caddicarus asks, 'So hey @sonic_hedgehog, why do you collect rings when an anagram of your name is 'coins'?'
 「”ソニックへ、あなたの名前のアナグラムはcoinsなのになんでコインではなくリング集めるんですか?“」
🔵Uh, the rings! Way bigger, way better and you can throw them over your arm, too!
 「リングの方がデカいし良いだろ!腕にも通せるし」
⚫️Who would even collect coins anyway?
 「そもそもコインなんて誰が集めるんだ」
🦊All sorts of people, Shadow! I mean there are people in the street, coin collectors, and that one plumber guy we ran into, you know?
 「結構多いよシャドウ、道端で拾ってる人たちもいるし、コイン集めが趣味な人もいるし、あの時出会った配管工の人だってそうでしょ」
🔵In my humbple opinion, Caddicarus, gold rings are way nicer than coins, and a much better investment too.
 「個人的な意見だが、コインよりリングの方がずっっっと良いし、投資する価値だってあるぜ」
(マリオさんっ!! by ルセスさん)


Q40. Sonic, is it true that you are too nervous to admit your feeling for Amy? ソニックはエミーが気になっているのにそれを認めたがらないって本当?
🦊Ooh listen to this one guys! From @Lisamellow1, 'An innocent question for Sonic, if he doessn't mind. I have read in a book that it is confirmed by the Sonic Team that Sonic has feelings for Amy but he's too nervous to admit it! So is that true? Also, have this very quick doodle of Amy I made.'
 「へぇ、みんなこれ聞いて!“ソニックさんへ、他意の無い質問なので良ければ答えてください。以前ソニックチームから‘ソニックはエミーに気があるのに不安でそれを認められない’って公言があったと読んだことがありますが、本当でしょうか?、後、エミーさんのイラストを描いたのでお納めください“」
🥚Oh my. Is that true, Sonic?
 「おやまあ。本当なのかね、ソニック?」
🔵The wha-, what, A-Amy? Why are you guys asking me this all of a sudden?!
 「あっ、えっ、ええエミーだって?みっみんななんでトツゼンそんなこと聞くんだよQ」
🦊Hey the fans just want to know! And you did say they could ask you anything!
 「ファンが気になるって言ってるんだ。どんな質問でもいいって言ってたよね〜?」🔵I- well- listen. I don't really feel comfortable talking about that on Twitter right now -
 「いいいいや聞けよ、こ、こういうの、あまり今すぐツイッターで話したくn…」
⚫️Are you afraid, Sonic? Are you running away from your feelings now, too?
 「怖いるのか、ソニック?自分の感情に背を向けて逃げ出すと言うのか?(茶化シリアス)」
🔵I just really don't want to! -- I'll be right back! *runs away*
 「いやマジで話す気になれなっ…すぐ戻るっ!!(逃げ)」
🦊Wow, he's not normally like that. Well, one thing's for sure: now the Sonamy fans are gonna go nuts!
 「わぁ、普段はあんな感じじゃないのになあ。一つだけ確かなのは、これでソニエミファンが狂喜乱舞するってことかな!」
(確か前々回もエッグマンにエミーとの関係を茶化されてたなソニック… by Knuttunk)


Q41. Did Sonic and Tails forget how evil Eggman is? ソニック達はエッグマンがどれだけ悪いやつなのかを忘れちゃったの?
⚫️@egoraptor asks, 'Sonic, have you and Tails just straight-up forgotten how evil Robotnik is? I find it fairly disturbing to see y'all pal around with this joker.'
 「”ソニックとテイルスへ、ロボトニック博士がどんなに邪悪な人物なのか忘れてるんですか?こんなヤツと仲良くお友達ごっこしてるなんて信じられません“」
🔵You know, it's a fair point that Eggman is pretty evil somethimes.
 「まあエッグマンって時々すごく邪悪なのは事実だな」
🦊And he has tried to ruin our lives on multiple occasions.
 「何度もボクたちの人生をめちゃくちゃにしようとしたしね」
⚫️And risk the lives of the entire planet.
 「一つの星全体を危険に晒したこともあるな」
🔵But he's more like a... lovable kind of bad guy, you know. There's just, something about him. Well that, and he... just shows up uninvited all the time.
 「でも愛嬌がある敵っていうか、なんか憎めないヤツなんだよな。ま、あとは、呼ばなくてもいつも勝手に出てくるってのもあるけどな」
🥚Dear Arin Hanson. Interesting question. I see you've chosen poorly when it comes to solecting your allies. I'll be in touch... very soon.
 「面白い質問じゃな。どうやらキサマは誰を味方につけるかの判断を誤ったと見える。ワシの方から連絡をよこそう…近いうちにな」
🔵⚫️🦊Da da da〜!
 「(迫りくる効果音) ダ・ダ・ダ〜!」


Final note
🦊Oh, I had no idea there'd be so many questions coming our way!
 「ふぅ、こんなにも質問が来るとは思わなかったよ!」
🥚Oh buckle up fox boy, it's normal. I know this for years, trust me.
 「覚悟せい狐小僧。これくらい普通じゃ。ワシは何年もやったことだから知っとるぞ!」
⚫️Don't worry, Eggman's just upset because we've got more questions than he did.
 「安心しろ、あれは自分より僕たちの方に質問が来ていたのが気に食わないだけだ」
🔵Guys, there's even more questions still coming in, but I think time's up.
 「みんな、まだまだ質問は来てるがどうやら時間切れみたいだぜ」
🦊Well, we've got to stop somewhere. Thank you all so much for sharing your questions with us today. And for invinting me to join in!
 「まあいつかは終わらなくちゃね。みんな今日は質問ありがとう。僕も呼んでくれてありがとう!」
🥚As always, a huge thank you to my adoring fans.
 「いつものことじゃがワシのファンには感謝しとるぞ!」
⚫️And to the supporters of the world's greatest hedgehog.
 「世界最高のハリネズミを支持してくれている人たちにもな」
🔵Oh, you shouldn't have, Shadow -
 「おいおい照れるぜシャドウw」
⚫️No no. I meant ME.
 「いや、僕のことだが」
🔵Oh. Well, that's typical.
 「Oh。まあそうだよな」
🥚So what about all the people whose questions we didn't get to answer? We have to come back for a 5th takeover someday, right?
 「答えられてない質問はどうしたもんかのう、5回目もやるんじゃろ?」
🔵Wow, I mean guys, we just finished the 4th!
 「Wow、まだ4回目終わったばかりだろ」
🦊Yeah, and let's invite someone else next time, too! Like Rouge, or Big, or Amy, or maybe Cream -
 「そうだね、次はまた誰か呼ぼうよ!ルージュとかビッグとかエミーとか、クリームとか」
🔵No no no no, uh, Tails, listen -
 「いやいや、テイルス、だから…」
⚫️From all of us in this cramped little room, please accept our appreciation for hanging out with us today.
 「この狭苦しい部屋に集まっている僕たち全員から、今日一緒に楽しんでくれたことに礼を言わせてもらおう」
🔵Yeah, thanks everyone!
 「そうだな、みんなThanks!」
🦊Thank you!
 「ありがとうね!」
🥚See you next time!
 「また会おうぞ!」
⚫️Chaos Control!
 「カオスコントロール!」


4. The 4th Twitter Takeover is over!

Sonic Twitter Takeover this time was another huge success, with the hashtag #AskSonic becoming the worldwide #1 trending word on Twitter! The best achievement to make its title 'Twitter Takeover' true!
It makes me happy to see that the people who made this happen enjoyed this event as much as us fans did. Thank you very much to the voice actors, members of Sonic Team of America esp. Aaron, and all people who contributed to make this incredible Takeover happen!

Comment by Roger, the voice of Sonic:

Comment by Aaron, whom I would like to nominate as the true MVP of the day...
...because of THIS (Comment by Katie):
I was amazed to hear that Aaron wrote the script in real time, all by himself! I knew they are preparing the lines for voice actors on spot, but I had no idea it was done by one single person, and that being Aaron! All Hail Aaron. The way he catches all the memes, every single reference to the game, and creates responses in while capturing each character's unique manners perfectly. They should make him write the next Sonic game, seriously.


Comments by Mike, the voice of Dr. Eggman:
Ands some statistics for those of you who are skeptical about how the questions were chosen:

Check out the official compliation once again here!
Comments by Colleen, the voice of Tails:


She is so adorable with the Tails doll! Oh, no no, not THAT Tails doll.

Kanemaru-san, the Japanese voice of Sonic, is interested in doing this with the Japanese casts too!
"That's just my wish though.
It depends on SEGA if it will ever happen or not."
- Junichi Kanemaru

We'd like to see this with Japanese voices very much too. SEGA, please do consider about it!


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The 4th Sonic Twitter Takeover was so crowded and fun. So fun to imagine Shadow as a philanthropist. These conversations and relashionships between characters which are impossible to happen in-game as canon are really fun.
I'm already looking forward to the 5th! Who would you like to appear in the next Takeover as guests? I really hope that Knuckles will join the members someday!

いや~今年のソニックTwitter Takeoverもめちゃくちゃ楽しかったね!! 四人とはなんと賑やかな。面白い質問もいっぱいあったし、シャドウが実は博愛主義()なことも分かってよかった笑。ゲーム内での関係も保ちながら、本編ではありえない距離感が楽しいよねー。
これからメンバーが立ち替わり入れ替わりして増えたり減ったりしても面白そう。ナックルズも来てほしいな!日本メンバーのやつもぜひ聴いてみたい。ここまで自由な感じにはならなさそうなのがちょっと寂しいけど、でもそっちはそっちの良さがあるだろな。

ここまで読んでくださってありがとうございました! 
素晴らしい訳を快く使用させてくださったルセスさん @celeritas128 に感謝を。

そして、記事化するにあたって膨大な量のツイートをまとめるのを手伝ってくださったTabikiさん @tabiki999 、本当にありがとうございます。これからもお世話になります!

Knuttunk (クヌート)

----------------------------------------------------------
🍵Please support me through Ko-fi! Or a cup of tea!
-----------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts on this post!